2.17.2015

tuesday

30 days, 30 pages with writing on them. That's the deal.




10.

"I'm only saying that if we're going to put new lights on the back of the house as part of the project, we should replace the old lights out front, which we've never liked, at the same time. All the exterior lights should probably match."

"And I'm just saying that I'm getting a little worried about money."

"Okay. I understand that. Good to know. So how much did you spend on your--"

"You knew I was planning to buy that."

"I'm delighted that you bought it. I'm just trying to get a feel for exactly how worried about money you're getting."

"Well...that was different money."

"Of course it was." 

"So I assume we're doing the lights?"

"Is that rhetorical?"

"No. Actually it's not any kind of question at all."

"Good. Because I wasn't planning to answer."