3.02.2015

monday

30 days, 30 pages with writing on them. That's the deal.


23.

Things I never told include
some things I stole, some things I broke
some things I said that happened, or that didn't
things I never should have said, or thought
or things I wanted, some I got
but never should have had
a time my heart was ruined and will not be fixed
the things I ate in secret, every bite
alone, the times I watched the clock all night
and watched, and watched and hated someone else
for sleeping, all my madness, days
I said I would but knew
I wouldn't, secrets I should not have told
but did, and now I've just remembered, since
I was a little kid, a fascination:
things like hippies, danger I could feel, and walking
right along the edge of something secret. This
is not complete, I'm sure, but now
at least you know--

Really, I have wanted to be bad.